Barnby Crossing, Newark
- Mid terrace cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Large conservatory
- Low maintenance gardens
- Parking to the front
- No Chain
- Draft details
Enquire about this property ⇨
⇦ Back to Results
- A WELL PRESENTED TERRACE COTTAGE. There are two bedrooms, fitted kitchen, large conservatory and front reception room. Parking to the front and easy maintenance garden to the rear. NO CHAIN.
- Reception room
- 10'1" by 10'6" (3m 7cm x 3m 20cm). Window and door to the front, radiator, understairs storage and a fireplace with mantle over.
- Stairs off to the first floor.
- 10'3" by 9'1" (3m 12cm x 2m 77cm). Having fitted wall and base units incorporating a gas hob, electric oven and a stainless steel sink. There is also a radiator, window and door to the conservatory.
- Sun room
- 12'7" by 12'2" (3m 84cm x 3m 71cm). With radiator, window and door to the rear.
- Bedroom one
- 11'9" by 10'2" (3m 58cm x 3m 10cm). Window to the front, radiator and cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom two
- 9'3" by 6'5" (2m 82cm x 1m 96cm). Window to the rear, radiator and central heating boiler.
- Having a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and a panel bath. Window to the rear.
- To the front of the property there is off street parking. The rear garden has a decked area which leads to easy maintenance gravel and a garden shed.